Stealth Stix Push Poles
Absolutely The Strongest Push Pole Available
- Foam Grips Just In The Right Locations For A Firm Hold
- Light Weight Aluminum Weighs 6.6 oz./ft.
- Two Stage Powder Coated Long Lasting Finish
- Breaks Down into 4ft. Sections For Easy On Board Storage
- Exclusive Rapid Twist Locking System, Locks & Holds Under Any Condition
- Available In 3 Colors – Red, Blue, Black
- Use It As A Push Pole Or Anchor System
- Tested to Hold A Bass Boat, Rock Solid – Staked Out In 25 MPH Wind With ZERO Flex
- Currently Available With A Sand Point (Additional Point Options Coming Soon)
Front Mount Universal Anchor System For Minn Kota & Motor Guide Trolling Motors constructed of black powder coated heavy duty aluminum, low profile, sleak, easy to install directly under your trolling motor. $135.00
Just want to say thanks for Stealth Stix. It has given me another weapon to catch more fish during bedding time and to stake out my boat. Your push pole has held solid in winds over 17 mph. It’s really nice to have this Stealth Stix in the boat all year long.“
Florida BASS Federation Nation – State Qualifier
This push pole is one of the best on the market. It is one of the sturdiest in the world & most light weight. It also breaks down so it will fit in my rod locker.“
2009 Junior TBF Florida State Champion Of The Yr
2010 Junior TBF Florida State Champion Of The Yr
Hi I’m Captain Allen Duke. I make my living fishing and the Stealth Stix helps me do that. I was on Lake Okeechobee and got in some thick grass about a hundred feet from where I needed to get. My co-angler said, “What are we going to do now? I said, “This.” I reached in my rod box and pulled out three sections of my Stealth Stix and screwed them together. In seconds I was poling my way into the big ones.
I also work St. Joe Bay in Florida, just south of Apalachicola. It’s a huge flat area and I’m always needing a push pole. I also do trolling and cobia fishing. I can keep the sections in my storage box until I need them. The Stealth Stix is made of aluminum and is light and very easy to put together. I won’t fish without my Stealth Stix. You shouldn’t either!
Capt. Allen Duke
For A Limited Time Our 12 Ft. Model Is
Available Now At Just $199
To Order Call Micah